Hawaii Preparatory Academy offers summer programs for toddlers to students entering grade 12. Registration and information about these and other summer programs, call the Auxiliary Programs Office at 881-4088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the school website at www.hpa.edu. Programs include:
• Equestrian Camps: May 27-29 and June 3-5: Information, registration or to arrange a trail ride, call Judy Folk at 885-4302 or 937-2569 or register online at: www.hpa.edu/summer/sports-camps.
• Junior Tennis Camps: May 27-Aug. 12: For more information, call Jeff Lewis at 881-4037 or email: email@example.com.
• Summer Session: June 24-July 18. Several offerings for students entering grades 6-12 to include a place-based cultural foray into Kawaihae’s rich Hawaiian history, a sustainable living class on energy at students will explore energy in food, food as energy, energy for food, renewable energy and creative and artistic energy. Financial aid available.
• Ka Makani Kids Camp: June 23-July 18 at Session 1: June 23-July 4; Session 2: July 7-18 For rising K-5 grade students. Camps divided into groups—Grades K-2 and Grades 3-5. Info on fees and to register at 881-4088 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Space limited; registration deadline May 1.
• Summer Swim Academy: June 2-26 at Session 1—June 2-12; Session 2—June 16-26, all levels of classes are provided—From Parent and Tot at age 12 months to 4 years to Pre-Team. For more information, call Sarie Imonen – email: email@example.com.